She is the One and Only


Every morning, you make me abandon my favorite thing in the world: sleep. But honestly, I wish you will coming so early in my day. I want to every morning when I wake up could see your beautiful face which is subhanallah. And then we pray to our God together. Breakfast too. I want to hear your voice in my every morning, and says “selamat pagi aakuuu…”

I want to do all everything with you. To live a life full of love and laughter. To travel to all around world only both of us. To learn and read a book, also its review and discussion. I want both of us to continue to find inspiration within each other. Push each other to accomplish all of our dreams. Well I know, to relize all these things I have to have with you by my side. I will feel so blessing to have you. I love you to the ends of the earth!

Hei, you have changed my life in so many ways. Commonly, I’m so lucky could mate you and aquinted with you. When you wanted to marry (aamiin) with me, I found a reasoning why God created this universe. According Mr. Syamsul, you have beautiful eye, but I do not agree with Syamsul’s opinion cause for me all of your bodies are beautiful like an angel in the heaven. I love your kiss, eye, tongue, hand, head, ingus, upil, everythings. You are my universe.

I think you are the one and only. You are the light in my black soul. Unlike other girls who ever I mate, you have a pure heart. Because you are so clever when I asked you for explained some of my problems. You made me understand about my problems and in my perspective, look for solution with you look like so easy and simple.

And the interesting on you, girl, is you are ‘welcoming’ person, open soul, even to ugly people like me. Hahahahaa!

No comments